7.11 - 21.11.19 Personal exhibition of painting by Alisa Popova "Everything is not as it seems to you"
November 7 at 7 p.m. Spivakovska ART:EGO gallery presents a personal exhibition of paintings by artist Alisa Popova.
Alisa Popova is a Ukrainian artist who at her young age 11 is a laureate and winner of many Ukrainian and foreign art competitions.
- INTERNATIONAL ARTS COMPETITION “EUROPE GRAND PRIX” Paris, France;
- INTERNATIONAL ARTS FESTIVAL-CONCOURSE “EURO VISION ESPANA STAR” Barcelona, Spain;
- INTERNATIONAL PORTO COMPETITION Portugal / Spain;
- INTERNATIONAL MALTA COMPETITION Valletta, Malta;
- ARTS-STREET INTERNATIONAL COMPETITION IN PARIS Paris, France;
- WORLD COMPETITION IN WIEN Vienna, Austria;
- INTERNATIONAL COMPETITION “EURO VISION LONDON STAR” London, Great Britain;
- INTERNATIONAL COMPETITION “CZECH BALLADS” Prague, Czech Republic;
- INTERNATIONAL STOCJHOLM COMPETITION Stockholm, Sweden;
- INTERNATIONAL COMPETITION “FESTOLIMP” Geneva, Switzerland;
- INTERNATIONAL VENEZIA FESTIVAL COMPETITION Venice, Italy;
- GOLDEN TIME GERMANY INTERNATIONAL FESTIVAL Germany.
In 2018, in Paris at the Grand gala award, Alisa received the following awards:
- DIPLOMA AWARD 2018 Cup and Diploma, the official international competitions in Europe;
- Award and certificate of the International Academy of science, culture and art;
- medal and certificate of THE MEDAL “OF MERIT FOR EDUCATION, CULTURE AND ART”.
Artworks presented at the exposition are made in different techniques, which, in turn, fully enable the viewer to look at familiar things from a different angle. Each artist broadcasts his vision of the surrounding space to the world, and a completely non-standard approach can be traced in the works of the young artist, which gave the name to the exhibition “Everything is not as it seems to you”.
Opening of the exhibition: November 7 at 7 p.m. Free admission.
The exhibition exposition is November 8 - November 21, 2019 from 11 a.m. to 7 p.m. daily. Free admission.
Address: Kiev, st. Saksaganskogo, 59 B.
Media accreditation: firstname.lastname@example.org, (068) 305-40-00