Official and exclusive partner of the international association MUSA INTERNATIONAL ART SPACE
Official and exclusive partner of the international annual catalog about art WE CONTEMPORARY
The Spivakovska ART: EGO gallery has hosted more than 100 exhibitions of Ukrainian and foreign artists
Spivakovska ART:EGO Gallery was established in 2014, is located in the center of Kiyv, Ukraine, is widely known in Ukraine and abroad.
In the framework of cultural diplomacy, Spivakovska ART:EGO gallery has repeatedly participated and conducted international art projects.
- Spivakovska ART: EGO gallery represented Ukraine at the Biennale in Paris, France (2014);
- Gallery participated in the international exhibition ART-RIGA, Latvia (2015);
- In 2016, the Gallery carried an exposition of Ukrainian artists in Milan, Italy, within the framework of the Woman's Essence project;
- In the spring of 2017, represented Ukrainian art in Paris.
- In autumn 2017, presented the Ukrainian art in Rome.
- In April 2018, opened the Ukrainian art pavilion in Madrid.
- In May 2019, an exhibition of Ukrainian artists was presented as part of a parallel program of the 58th Venice Biennale, a project of WOMAN'S ESSENCE from MUSA International Art Space.
The gallery accepts and conducts secular events, which gather all Ukrainian beaumonde: presentations of music videos, jubilees of glossy magazines, presentations of jewelry boutiques and parfums.
The gallery conducts international projects and is recognized in Europe. We cooperate with the European Business Association, Embassies, Kyiv Lions Club. We are visited by diplomats, artists and gallerists from other countries.
ART: EGO is not just a place. This is a community of people who love art and creativity. Our community is growing every day. We will be glad to see you.
Spivakovska ART: EGO has confidently announced itself in 2014 and is moving forward. We are always the first, we set trends and rhythm in the Ukrainian art market. That's why we have so many followers and imitators. Be with us - be the first!