Cultural Center and Gallery Spivakovska ART:EGO known in Ukraine and abroad, due to the large number of current interest, important, fashionable and social projects. By tradition, at an event were present show-business stars, actors and TV presenters, well-known musicians and the entire elite of Kiev, along with the main characters of the event - fashionable artists of the country.
"In these two years we have achieved tremendous success, - says Lidiya Spivakovska, founder of the gallery. - We have held more than 30 exhibitions, made three international projects, some charities, the exhibition held in the Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine, represented Ukraine at ART RIGA 2015 at the Paris biennalle, and we are pleased to be the third official gallery- exclusive representative of the international catalog of art MUSA International along with London and Paris. "
For the last two years, the Gallery performed:
- More than 30 art-exhibitions with ukrainian and foreign artists.
- Held the exhibition "Portrait of kindness", initiated by Dmitry Barulin, with the support of the charity fund "Pediatricians Against Cancer", which was used for purchases of supplies for the treatment of children with cancer «BROVIAC».
- Presented an exhibition of photographs in conjunction with the A21 Campaign, supported by the Ministry of Social Policy of Ukraine in partnership with the OSCE, in the framework of the information campaign "Live Free" for the purpose of increasing public awareness of human trafficking;
- Gallery Spivakovska ART:EGO presented the exhibition "Colors of Spring" in the Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine;
- Gallery Spivakovska ART:EGO had the honor to convey the president's wife Marina Poroshenko original paintings of the artist from Los Angeles Marina Butenko
- Was chosen the third capital-representative gallery of MUSA International Artspace.
- Is the official and exclusive representative of the worldwide art catalogue «WE CONTEMPORARY»
- Performed all-ukrainian charity project "Art against cancer", with the participation of ukrainian celebrities, gaining money to help children with cancer.
- Organized more than 60 art-educational events.
- Won the first prize for social project non-commercial film «No to war!»