LIVE CHANNEL 112
• attitude to the socio-political situation in the country.
• attract the attention of the European countries to the situation in Ukraine.
• description of the pain of war and injustice, which are experiencing the Ukrainians.
• social research conduction in relation to the world's representatives to the situation in Ukraine.
December 4-9, 2014, at the Biennale in Paris, Lidiya Spivakovska presented the installation "You decide. Ukraine - 2014 ", refered to the Europeans.
In the exhibition hall has been presented picture with Ukraine outline, Crimea and the emptiness instead ignited East.
Close to work, Ukrainian ribbons were lade, as well as matches. "If you support Ukraine - take the ribbon as a gift. If you do not support Ukraine - you can take a match and set fire to a picture "- read the ad.
- "Europeans approached, read the annotation to the picture. Basically, choosed the ribbon. "- Says Lidiya. - "But there were also those who were confused. By the way I came up and held out a match: do it now, here, in the eastern region. Here now there is a war, people are dying, all in flames. Burn it by your own hands. After that, of course, many began to question, interested. I told them how things are in reality in our country. Fortunately, not all of course, but many still then took the ribbon. "
- "My installation has become a very interesting social experiment: 100 artists from around the world, so the Biennale visitors were from different countries. A representative sample from around the world, and it was possible to track who is with us, and who - against us. " - Says the author of the installation.
Spivakovska's installation was highly appreciated by art dealers of Belgium, Italy, France, the Netherlands and Germany. Also particular interest to this installation was shown by attaché of Croatia in France.